Wednesday 28 August 2013

Sweet Cake Card 3

Another card using the Sweetcake stamp set from SU.
For this creation I stamped the central image on to close to cocoa card stock using Versamark ink and heat embossed  with Early Espresso  embossing powder and cut out the image.
I then repeated the process on Very Vanilla card stock and cut out the cake topping and stuck it on top of the cake I embossed of the first embossed image.
I dry embossed a square of Very Vanilla card adhered the cake image to the embossed Vanilla card mounted that onto Early Espresso card then onto crumb cake card , then onto the polka dot DSP (Crumb Cake) then onto Vanilla and finally onto the Early Espresso Base card.
Wow! a lot of layers in this one. If I were to do this one again I would miss out the layer of plain crumb cake card.

No comments: