Tuesday 30 July 2013

Cheesy Birthday Card


Here's a quickie I knocked up this afternoon while trying to create  some sort of order in my craft room.
I was getting on well until the UPS man knocked on the door with my order.
Then I was distracted by the goodies in the box.
No hope of getting back to tidying up now.
This Giggles Greetings  set has been on my wish list since I first saw the new catalogue.
I thought , I'd just test out my colouring skills on this images and before I knew it. I had made this card.
Can't wait to do the cat one, but must get back to putting things away and clearing some space before  anything else.
Colours used...Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White card stock and Bashful blue DSP, Basic Grey ink pad,  a few Copic Markers and one Amber coloured crystal.

No comments: