Wednesday 2 January 2013

Simple Christmas card

This month I saw my 3rd anniversary as  a Stampin up demonstrator. I am sorry to say this will probably be my last anniversary.
The current economic climate has taken it's toll on so many people and made it  impossible for me to continue.
 So many people I know have been hit so hard by the downward spiralling economy, including myself. As much as  I love the stampin up products,   I can't keep on buying  products just to reach my quarterly figures. Dear hubby as patient and as understanding  as he is of my addiction, would have a fit if I did.
So unless a miracle happens this will be my last year on the SU demo list.

I will  continue to post cards and other items I make as and when I make them.
I have to say I have been busy making doll's clothes for my Grandaughter and have really enjoyed getting back into sewing.  We also  have another grandchild on the way.
So...
I think it's a good time for me to take a small break from the paper crafting
and start using up all the boxes of fabric lurking  all around the house, hidden away in  chests, ottomans and plastic boxes stashed away in the loft and shed.
Not to  mention the  cloakroom  size cupboard that is stuffed full of fabrics.....
I am now feeling the need to make a teddy bear and try my hand at quilting.


 Ooops, I just told hubby the answer to all those,  What's in there?" questions, that  I just answer with a,  "you don't want to know?"  and bless him,  he leaves it at that.

1 comment:

Lesley Lendon said...

May be late but a lovely card Laura