Now I have a craft room I can work in I thought I would experiment with something simple. I haven't made anything for about a month and it takes me a little while to get back into it.
This was the perfect little project to ease me back in.
I received a delivery of crafting goodies yesterday and amongst my new stash was some shrink plastic.
I don't know what possessed me to buy this , the last time I tried it I had disastrous results, but there it was in my order so I thought I would have a play it today. I used the ornate stamp from the mixed bunch stamp set from S U and the co ordinating punch. I stamped the image with black Stazon Ink punched out the image and a small hole to add a jump ring and heated until it had shrunk. I added the earring wires and a sparkly stone to the centre of each pieces. While the brooch flower was still hot I pushed the blunt end of a kebab stick into the centre just enough to make an indentation for the stone to sit in and to raise the petals a little. I stamped two leaves, cut them out , heated them and using a hot glue gun to stick them onto a brooch pin. I then threaded a ribbon through the jump ring on the pendant and a fastener.