Tuesday 3 April 2012

Fresh Vintage Cards

Here are  three cards  that using Fresh Vintage stamp set.
These two I have CASED from other Demonstrators. This Black and White is  card is so classy, I couldn't resist having a go at making it.
This is the end result.  Dawn of dostamping.com has a terrific video on how to make this card.

 










I spotted the card at the side  and thought I just have to do that one I loved it, but I have no idea where I saw it first. So I cannot credit it's creator.
Now this one I don't know if this my adaptation of the side card or whether I have seen something similar some where else  and unwittingly reproduced it. I guess that is the problem one has when one spends time blog hopping.                                                                                   

No comments: