Friday 30 March 2012

sale-a-bration fresh vintage

This is certainly not my favourite card but it does show the use of markers on stamps well.
For the novice stamper, this where you use  different coloured markers to ink up your stamp instead of a single colour ink pad.
Once you have coloured all the areas over your stamp with ink you then take a deep breath and huff all over your stamp   to re moisten the inks and print the image onto your card stock.
It does take a little longer  stamping this way but hey,  think of it this way..... there is NO  intricate colouring in to do Whoopie! I am not a love of colouring in.... I can't stay inside the lines. lol.

I used the beautiful Fresh Vintage stamp set for this card. This stamp set was a free set from Stampin' up ,during the Sale-a-bration period. Every customer  spending  £45  got a free set of stamps.
I used the Stamp and Write markers to colour in my stamp. Old olive grosgrain, Razzleberry, Pretty in pink  and Whisper white card stock.

No comments: