Saturday 14 January 2012

Jessica s card

I received a text last night from a friend and colleague asking me to make a card for a one year old. She needed it for this afternoon.
We were out visiting our son and his partner and didn't get home until midnight. But as soon as I got home I was in the craft room making this card. I think I got to bed around 3.00 am but don't tell hubby. he thinks it was much earlier.
It's not typical baby colours but I think it works.
I took the picture from Joanna Sheens baby love CD there are some gorgeous images on this cd along with backing paper that co-ordinate with the toppers. I used stampin' up s dsp for this card.
Allison collected this card this afternoon and said "my God! the picture actually looks like the baby it was intended for" How funny is that.

No comments: