Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas card

Final one for this weekend is another one I have cased.
I came across this one one another demonstrators website and again I had to try it. I am totally useless at remembering who created what and where I found it.  So if I have cased a card that you designed  please take as a compliment. It means I love your work.
For this card I inked up the new parlour prints  background stamp from S.U with versamark ink and  heat embossed using gold embossing powder.
 I then cut a strip of designer paper and mounted it onto a piece of choc chip card which I had already punched the edge using  the lace edge punch from S.U.

 I used very vanilla seam binding  to create the pleated ribbon effect before adding the greeting.
The greeting came from one of the Stampin' up Christmas sets which I think is now discontinued. NOT sure on that one.

No comments: