Saturday 14 May 2011

Fran's 40th Card




Now Stampin'Up are selling the Big shot in the UK it has opened up so many more avenues to explore using the dies and the embossing folders.


I used the Vintage vogue stamp for this card with soft suede card, ink and ribbon. and the pricking mat set to create this card. I loved the results I got using the pricking mat set, I could never get such a good result pricking free hand. This is a simple piece of equipment that gives great results and notice and it's not just for pricking straight lines. See how the curves have been pricked too. Click on the photo for a larger image.


I used my nestabilities dies to cut the shaped pieces of card and daubed the edged with soft suede ink.

This card is for Fran who is 40 today.

Happy Birthday Fran have a wonderful day, see you at the party. I might be a little bleary eyed and vacant looking after last night and all those Black Russians. hee hee. BUT I'LL BE THERE.

No comments: