Thursday 6 January 2011

Sale-a-bration

Try as I may, I just cannot get the sale-a-bration leaflet onto my blog, so for those of you who would like to view it, you'll just have to go to the Stampin' up website.
Sorry, but I have sat here trying different ways to get this leaflet on here for hours and have now given up trying. ( I told you I am not very good with computers.)
Do visit the Stampin' up web site to see these stamps, they are great and all you have to do is spend £45.00 on anything in the catalogue ( and that is very easy to do) and you will get a set of stamps of your choice from the four sets available on the leaflet with your order.
So go on spoil yourself, treat yourself to some new crafting goodies, you need a little treat for all that hard work you did over Christmas. hee hee.

Just contact me with your order and payment and I can arrange to have it delivered to your door.
I can't wait to get my sticky, inky mits on the bliss set. I am just having trouble deciding what I want next.......... so many stamps and not enough money.lol.


Ok , I have found another way to show you the stamps as I cannot add the flyer to my blog.Just going to prove that "where there's a will, there's a way."

Isn't this bliss set absolutely gorgeous.

This is a useful set, the greetings cover most occassions.

This one is useful too, No set flower arrangement so you can do your own thing.

Now this one may surprise you. there a punchfor all of these stamps apart from the owl,but rumour has it there is an owl punch coming to match this stamp too.

No comments: