Sunday 16 January 2011

Flocked card

These two cards are very similar but one i have stamped using black versamark ink and the other I stamped with black versamark and flocked .
I have had all sorts of problems with flocking and the various adhesives recommended for flocking. After all my trails I found that heat and stick along with a nice new juicy versamark pad in the same colour as the flock is best for this technique.
The card below has just been been stamped if you look carefully you can see there are a few tiny white spots so one has to really make sure that one s stamp is completely covered in ink before stamping.
The card to the right has been flocked this can be a little messy to do (or in my case a lot messy) but it gives this card a really luxurious feel.



I used a few
beads and a pin from the pretties kit from Stampin Up to adorn this card further.

No comments: