Tuesday 18 January 2011

Emboss Resist




This one took a little more time and effort to do.

I used two of Stampin up background stamps and the large scallop stamp from the circle circus stamp set.

Very vanilla and black card stock.

Ink pads.....Cake crumb, chocolate chip, soft suede, a versamark pad.

Clear embossing powder.

Brayer and dauber.

Using the versamark pad I stamped the En Francais stamp and embossed with the clear embossing powder.

Then using a brayer, I inked it all over using the cake crumb ink .

I used a dauber and with soft suede ink and filled in all the patches where the embossing is more dense, as the brayer doesn't get the ink into the design.

I did Bella Toile back ground stamp. Once the embossed layers were complete I mounted them on to black card added the ribbon and bow.

I stamped the scalloped circle from the circle circus stamp set using choc chip ink. I then clear embossed the whole thing and added a flat back pearl .

No comments: