Tuesday 9 November 2010

Snowflake Christmas card

The acetate window sheets were used for this see through card.
I stamped the acetate with Stazon using the serene snowflake stamp set .
I stamped the navy card with one of the larger snowflake stamps in the set, but this time I stamped it with shimmer paint . I applied the paint with a sponge dauber to the stamp taking care not to flood the stamp with paint.
I set one of the new stampin' up jewels in the centre of the snowflake and then placed three more jewels on the far side of the card.
I used the new stampin up lace edge punch on the side of the card.
This was then layered onto whisper white card and mounted on to the acetate base card.
I cut two pieces of whisper white card the same size and stuck one inside the card for the greeting and one on the back of the card, by doing this you hide the adhesive strips and it also gives you somewhere to stamp your,..... "Handmade by Joanna blogs"

"Time for bed "said Zeberdee....... and tonight, I will go willingly zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: