Saturday 27 November 2010

Christmas Ornament Punch

This is very similar to a card I posted a few weeks ago but this time I have used the New Christmas Ornament punch from Stampin up.
This is not the exact shape and size of the punch as I shaved a little off the end to used on another project and this was the piece that was left over. I hate wasting card and I decided to use this slightly reduced ornament shape anyway.
So I daubed the edges with cherry cobbler ink, embossed the snowflakes with silver embossing powder and added a knot of real red grosgrain.
I then stamped the flourish from the season of joy stamp set onto white card stock using the basic grey ink pad, stuck the bauble over the lower part of the flourish and stamped Merry Christmas at the bottom.
Finally, I mounted the whole thing onto real red card stock.

No comments: