Friday 1 October 2010

Man Card







A Man s card at last.....these are the hardest cards to make in my opinion. I cased this design from another demonstrator.
It was easy to make once I had worked out the template for the waistcoat and I really like the result.I used the very vintage wheel stamp and some daubing round the edges.
Ink pads: Night of navy and Soft suede.
For the buttons I punched five small circles stuck them in position and added a drop of crystal effects to each one to give the buttons dimension.
The tie pin was created by punching one tiny circle in silver card and a smaller circle from card stock again I used one drop of crystal effects and once it was completely dry, I stuck the smaller circle on top of the foil circle. You may like to know that the Brads holding the greeting onto the navy card are not brads. These were created the same way as the buttons.

No comments: