Sunday 3 October 2010

Dress Card



This little dress card was time consuming but fun to do. I cut the dress in lilac card stamped it with the polka dot background stamp using white craft ink then daubed the edges with perfect plum ink bringing the ink further up the dress to give the impression of folds in the fabric. I then cut out the dress again but this time much shorter cut away the sleeves, stamped flowers along the bottom, daubed the edges and ran it through my spellbinder wizard in the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder.
I then punched a lace trim ran it through my crimper to give the impression of pleats. Then I stuck it to the back of the apron, added lilac ribbon and stuck the apron onto the front of the dress.
The collar was made using the large scallop circle punch and the 1" circle punch.

No comments: