out of any scraps of card I could find laying around my craft room.
Not one of my better efforts but had an idea and
wanted to see if worked.
I used the New Stampin up Baby Tees wheel, (from the new catalogue which is out on October 1st) I cut out one of the images on the wheel and used that as my focal point.
I love the little outfits on this wheel and have spent many hours of the last few days stamping and colouring the images as many different ways as I can while I have been confined to bed the last four days. Much to the annoyance of my lovely husband, as the bed has been full of marker pens, scissors and bits of card.