Sunday 12 September 2010

Baby Card




I had every intention of filling my blog with loads of new things for you all during the summer holidays, But life has a away of messing up the best of plans. I ended up re decorating my hall , stairs and landing and the kitchen and not without problems. Before I knew it the holiday was over and I had to go back to work.

I didn't get much chance to make anything over the holiday and those cards I did make were sent as soon as they were finished.

I am not sure that I am supposed to post this card yet as I have used part of one of the wheel stamps that is featured in the new catalogue being launched on the 1st of October.

I used the Nursery Letters wheel for the blue background. I randomly stamped the lemon background with with small flower from the christmas stamp set season of joy using versamark ink as I didn't want a bold background. The baby tees wheel and copic markers to colour in the clothes.

No comments: