Tuesday 20 April 2010

New colour collection from Stampin' up

Come October
2010 the stampin'up
colour families will be changing.

We will be getting some lovely new colours in October. I already have my list ready to order the gorgeous Rich Razzleberry the Soft suede, Early Espresso, Cherry cobbler and Baja breezer these are just a few on my list.
Above is the New Colour Chart .

On the down side is we will be losing some of my favourite colours like the brocade and ballet blue.
Ruby red is another one I will miss.
The second chart shows the colours we will be losing in September.
So I for one will be buying an extra ink pad and some matching card of each of my favourite colours before they disappear.


Don't panic if your favourite colours are going , you have until September to stock up .
But don't leave it too long.

No comments: